Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY PRESENT


I have been seeing these dolls on Shari replogle's blogspot www.playswithpaper.blogspot.com and the dolls would be sold before she could even get them on her etsy site. I wrote Shari and asked if she would make me one. I ordered one for myself for Christmas and it came a few days ago. Normally it has a long hanging ribbon but I had no where to hang it with all the Christmas stuff up so just put it in front of one of the bowls on the bakers rack and tied it on to the rack. I took a picture but not sure how well it shows. She actually is an old fashioned candy box and mine came complete with candy.

Once I clear out Christmas next week I will find a good spot to hang her. I think they are really different. She has been featured in some of the Somerset magazines, rightly so.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sometimes it's just so nice to treat ourselves to something we really like. Happy new year to you & Harv!