Thursday, December 16, 2010

DECEMBER 16






Today's box is bright, shiny and beautiful. It is covered in paper then there is a decoration in bright blue glitter with a center of turquoise glitter and a happy jingle bell hanging on the end. Now the present is very different and a great idea. It is a sparkly blue thread with 16 jingle bells hanging about 2 1/2 inches apart. I wonder how she got it all in that little box. I guess I will find out when I try and put it back after Christmas. For right now it is hanging from a shelf above my computer desk in my sewing room. I had 2 bottles that I draped it over one on each end. This box was made by Christine Edwards. Thank you Christine.

Also in this picture you will see a beautiful zentangle? card sent to me from my dear friend Jo in New Zealand. Also there is an ornament I bought off a gal on etsy that has a frozen charlotte doll with wings on it. I liked it so much I ordered another one for someone else for Christmas.

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This one is my favourite colour, so I can't help but like it! Zentangles fascinate me - haven't tried making one yet, but I'm sure the day will come.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I love that box too ! All of them are so pretty tho.

Sara said...

What a very cool tiny box! Your photos look so interesting....all the lovely jars with goodies.

And I am addicted to Zentangles! I am sure the ornament card is a treasured treat from your friend.