Monday, December 14, 2009

THE WINNER IS -------







Debra Spincic is the name Harv just drew so the book will be winging its way to you. I have to go mail parcels tomorrow so I will send it out then. I already have Deb's address so all set.

He made a big production out of it. He closed his eyes, covered them with his arm, reached in the bowl and swirled and swirled and swirled and finally came up with Debra.

Thank you ladies for entering and I will do this again. It would be nice to do it with something I have made. Maybe a Valentine one.

I also would like to tell you that I was the lucky winner of a giveaway that Lilla Levine of: http://www.justlilla.blogspot.com/ had recently. It arrived the day after I received the ladies swag. I felt like it was Christmas with Lillas 2 packages and Cathys pillow cover. I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful this prize is. Lilla makes absolutely beautiful things from her home in Hawaii. I have purchased things from her etsy shop and have never been disappointed. Go take a trip to her blog and see for yourself. Also she takes the time to make tutorials for us lucky gals. I am going to post 3 pics. The front, the middle and the back. Hope my pictures do it justice. Thank you again Lilla - your work is devine. We should call you Miss Devine not Levine.

3 comments:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Congratulations to Debra and to you too Freda! You've received some lovely things this week. The drawings and give aways are fun, aren't they? I'll be doing another in January as well.

Hugs!

Debra Dixon said...

Go ahead and tuck Ms Devine's card in with my book, I won't mind!! LOL!

Thank you, Freda! You are a sweetie!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Congrats to Debra! Looks like you got something pretty wonderful too Freda.