Tuesday, December 15, 2009




Today I finally finished all the packing and took all the cards and packages to the post office. Took about 1/2 hour until I was out of there but guess that isn't bad for this time of year. At least they had extra help and all 4 booths were working. I finally finished spraying my snowmen this morning that I made over the last couple of weeks. I started out thinking I would make a bunch for neighbours, friends, etc but when 4 were half made I decided enough. I kept running out of things or not buying the right stuff and spent more time in stores then on making them. They did turn out sorta cute so next year I can make more if I feel like it.

Here is a pic of the 4 and 1 alone. 3 went in packages today for my daughter, and 2 DILs and one I kept for me. Thats it for me tonight. I am tired and ready to sit and watch tv. I like the new NCIS LA and also the Good Wife so thats where I will be.

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

These are so adorable Freda!

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Hi Freda! So great to hear from you! These snowmen are precious!!!
Oh I envy you being in Florida,
The cold is really starting to set in here in Ct. There has been snow on the ground since the week-end.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Merry Christmas!
Love, Terri

Debra Dixon said...

Really cute snowmen!

and I like the Good Wife too.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Freda, these are darling! I love their little faces!

Could you send some warm weather my way? It was all of 13 degrees here today. Brrr......

Hugs to you!