Thursday, January 24, 2013

GRANDMA'S GIRL

When my grandaughter Jenny was little she would come and spend time with Harv and I and her brother Nick would go to his maternal grandmas. We used to call Jenny Grandma's girl. Well my girl is going to be 18 on February 20th. Before we left Chicago I went downstairs and went through all the photos we had and came up with some really cute ones of when she was little. Unfortunately I could not find any very small baby ones but these are certainly her. I am making a scrapbooking journal of her to send her on her birthday. I will show you a couple of the first ones I did. Alltogether I have made 20 and now have to get them in order and start inserting them in the book. Here are 5:

2 comments:

Maggi said...

What a lovely idea for a present. Don't they grow up quickly?

Gina E. said...

I am not into scrapbooking, as I find some people's pages too 'busy', but you have done a lovely job with these so far!