Thursday, August 12, 2010

SQUARE 7

Our weather here remains in the 90's and no end in sight until next week. Then they are saying it will cool down to the 80's. At least it is good swimming weather for the pool.
Sue returned with her family from Mexico and they all had a great time except for our 7 year old Luke. He missed the dog, didn't like the food and wanted to go home where they spoke "American". He was one happy little boy to get home. Strange little people the younger ones. things that impress the older ones certainly didn't impress him. Sue always has a neighbour boy that she hires to come in 3-4 times a day to feed Bauer and walk him or I should say run him. He is a big dog. It is better for him then the kennel and it gives the boys a chance to make some good money. It is a high paying business. She uses neighbours or sons of her friends that she knows she can trust and that their mothers will be there to make sure they do what they are supposed to.

I should say that on block 6 a few people commented on the feather so I think it will become permanent and also commented on the butterfly. I did not crochet that. It was a corner of a hanky. I do that quite often if the corners are pretty. Block 7 has another hankie corner and when it is sashed I think it will need a little something else as it looks bare but will wait until then to do it.

Keep cool folks as this heat seems to be all over the country.

I have posed the pics 3 times and they keep coming side by side (2 together) and then another side by side and one down along the printing. I have never had this before and don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help so I can post the pictures as usual? Will try and see what happens tomorrow. Sorry about this.

No comments: