Thursday, August 5, 2010

SQUARE 2






I am numbering these just so I don't show them again. I finally have 11 finished and just one half done left to go. That is till I look at each one of them then I can see if I like it or not and then either add more or leave them alone. That is the hardest part. I should just sew them together without even looking at them again because you are never finished in your own mind.

This square has the 2 love birds on it and I tried to make a nest that looked okay. I liked the color of this chenille yarn and this is the 3rd. or 4th. try and it was late last night and I said that is it. Good or bad I took pics and went to bed. See what you think. I hope the pearls for eggs show up. I tried to cut and fluff up the yarn but only succeeded in covering up the eggs even though I re-sewed them on after I fluffed-fubbed. Who knows. This is what I ended with.

The large MOP with pink stones was an earring. I took the back off, sewed a flat button and glued it down to the button. That way if you need to remove it you just have to cut the button threads on the back and you free it. Good tip I use often. Can you imagine wearing this hunker on your ears. Not too heavy but very large.

I see 3 pics wen sideways and they ae not opening up to full screen as usual. This is a guessing game to me.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So pretty! I love your little love birds and their nest - I think the nest is perfectly fine.