Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER 1






And the fun begins. I opened up the first matchbox and what a great one. You will see from the pictures it had a little tag on it that read "not even a mouse". The box itself was covered with fabric that had little Christmas mice on it and the inside box was lined with the same I could hardly get it open and when I did out popped this incredible little hand made mouse. To think that she made 25 of these. Incredible. I hope my pictures do it justice.

I am also posting a pic of my Dec. 1 one that someone has opened today for anyone that did not see them when I posted way back end of Sept. or so.

9 comments:

Pam said...

I got your Day 1. I love it. Thank you so much for the lovely box and little ornament.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwww - such a sweet wee mouse! And she made 25 of them??? I'm in awe.

Vanessa said...

So glad you liked it!

Linda said...

What a fun start to your collection! (your are lovely too, by the way!)

marie said...

Love your 1st matchbox ~ such a sweet little mouse.

Christine Edwards said...

That mouse is so cute. I think I may have one of those on my tree. ;-) What a lovely box you created for Day 1. Hope you have lots of fun with the countdown.

Gerry Krueger said...

These are so fun... Lucky you to have so many to open yet... Gerry K.

Mrs A. said...

Wow,
What a super little prezzie. A handmade mouse. Do hope I get one of these. Love your No.1 box and the ornament inside. This is going to be such a fun swap.
Valerie W.

maggi said...

I am amazed at the way that mouse managed to fit inside the box. Love yours too, you are going to have so much fun, super swap.