Saturday, January 16, 2010

I thought I had better come back and tell you we have a winner. Teresa gave me a lead on where to buy pin-up fabric and I could just see a bunch of these young soldiers loving any of these fabrics. She has a son who is a marine and she made some for him out of the camoflague girlie material. The company is: www.jandofabrics.com. By the way she has a very patriotic family - family who are either in the service now or have been. Very impressive. Told Teresa I said a prize and never thought what it would be. I don't think she is a crazy quilter so must think of something appropriate for her.

I also must tell you about a wonderful giveaway that Tristan from http://tristanrobin.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-300th-follower-200th-post-and.html is having on his blog. I read about him on Magpies Mumblings blog and he is a very interesting fella. Went back and read some of his posts. Go on over and join in.

No comments: