I also took pics of the individual triangles and the last one I pinned up the large allowances so you could get a better idea of the size. I have never left this large of a margin before but am so tired of running near the edges that I went way wide on this. It did give me an idea that I could try out stitches or colors of bead or thread on the margin piece before using them on the actual piece. They will be cut down to 1/4" when I am ready to assemble it. Probably 2 years from now.
I just saw the pinned triangle came up sideways and have no idea why. It was not like that on the desktop. Hope you can at least see the difference in the size of the triangle when finished.