Monday, January 19, 2009







Sorry to be so long with no posting but I was under the weather. Went to the Dr. last Monday and the meds are just starting to kick in. Have done a little bit on Dee's block but not enough to photograph. The print I was going to put on it will not be going there. I printed it out about 6 different times and different ways and could not get the writing readable. I was working with a very small print about 2 x 3 because they are small blocks and that is probably the problem. Now I have to go to plan B and think of something else to fill the middle. I am thinking a pretty tatted piece maybe.

I finally went out today and took pictures of the orchids and plants I put in the terrarium and will include them. I think I might have lost my lovely fern. I mentioned at the time that I had to be careful and make sure it was watered well and then completely forgot it with being sick. When I went out yesterday it looked pretty sad. I took it outside and let the water run through it but I am not sure if I can save enough to look good or will have to scrap it. Serves me right for neglecting it. The orchids and small plants were okay. I did just put an artificial ivy in the bottom rack that I had around the house and think I will just stay with that. Can forget to water it.

We went shopping today to Target and I found a couple of rugs for outside that looked okay with our existing cushions so was happy with that. I also bought a bakers rack for out there but decided it is too small for the wall space. It will have to go back and we will have to hit a couple of furniture stores or go online. Probably easier now that I have a better idea of size and decided I liked the black. Everything else out there is white so it is a bit of a contrast.

Hopefully will see you tomorrow with pics from outside.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Very pretty Freda! Sorry you have been feeling unwell...hopefully you'll be back to yourself soon.

Maggi said...

Your plants look beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon