I finally sewed the 3 sections together today with the sashings. I decided that the 2" sashing dividing the panels needed a little definition so I put the cording as a dividing line between the pink edges and the panels. It did help. I have not put the cording around the whole thing yet which I intend to do and did pin on a piece of antique tatting on the top and decided not to put one on the bottom. I am going to cut the bottom sashing off to be the same size as the sides. The tatting is a piece from a beautiful but old tatted tablecloth from the flea maket and it was round so I carefully cut each round off and they were all different. The very centre I used on the purse I made and auctioned at our Qesters auction. It was shown on an earlier post. The only thing is there is a dark discolored mark from age and I wonder if it shows up too much or if that is just a part of cq. Finally I think I am going to sign up for a photo class because my pictures are not very good. I did everything but stand on my head to take what I will show here and the colors are not good. It was a dismal rainy day outside so had to do them inside. It is hard with large pieces.
I am also going to show a Florida picture my husband took Fri. afternoon while fishing. Two odd bedfellows
Blogger would not let me post pics last night so I gave up and the sun was out today. I pinned the end of the hanging around a dowel and held it up while my hubby took a couple of pics. Of course I was hanging it upside down so turned them on the computer so it really looks like I am standing on my head. I think they are brighter then yesterdays. I will go try now to upload them. Also I took a pic of the cording on the seam and tried to get a good shot of the old tatting.