Wednesday, March 25, 2009







Since the new sun room has a deadbolt lock on the door we leave the sliding glass doors open from morning to night and even overnight sometime. Well I just went to walk out and snap some pictures and walked bam into the glass slider.I must have been ging fast because I felt like I had broke my nose and my big toe on my right foot. Both my sister and grandson have walked into it closed and almost knocked the little guy out. Bent my sister's glasses so wouldn't you think I would put something up there. Now I am going to have a funny looking nose for awhile and it will serve me right. I will try and find a decal so we don't have this happen again.

There was talk on the sil ribbon list about the beautiful lingerie case that Cath K from Utah bought at an antique store. The two large roses are just beautiful and Barbara B and Martha D W both want to try and make these roses. I mentioned that I had purchased from a local shop in Mt. Dora last year a bag that I have no idea what it was for but had such pretty rosebuds on it. It has hand made buttonholes on top where the ribbon goes thru. There was no ribbon so I bought some and then just hung it in my sewing room. I took some pics of it that I will post.
Both son & daughter & families are in Orlando this week so we are going down to Sue;s house and all getting together for dinner. Haven't seen them since Christmas.

3 comments:

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Freda,
Thanks so much sharing this lovely photo, I loved all those pretty buds.
Enjoy your family dinner!
I'm also so happy my DD is coming home for this weekend:)
Love,
Rengin

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Lovely bag! So sorry about your nose & toe and yes you obviously need some decals...either that, or hang something from the ceiling that would remind you to stop. Ouch.

Maggi said...

A gorgeous bag. Ouch that must have hurt, hope it feels better soon. I put a little hanging onto mine - to stop the birds flying into it rather than me walking into it but it worked.