Wednesday, December 24, 2008


I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. The presents are wrapped and ready to go to my son's home tomorrow where we will be celebrating. My DIL and DD have been taking turns celebrating Christmas Day over the last few years. We all help by bringing part of the dinner. This year I am taking garlic mashed potatoes and a large dish of scalloped potatoes (my favorite). Better for the kids and easier on me. I am posting a pic of a wall hanging I made probably 12-15 years ago. It hangs on the wall in my family room except this year I did not put it up so just took a pic to share with you. This was a fun project.

Hope Santa is winging his way to you with lots of goodies for under your tree.

See you in a couple of days.

Hugs

FredaB

3 comments:

allie aller said...

Very cute quilt, Freda!
Now you be good and stay off that ice!!!!

Maggi said...

Love the quilt. And the thought of garlic potatoes. Hope your day was good

Susan Elliott said...

Love the quilt covering the toys in Santa's sleigh...

As for the Guernsey book...the author died before she finished writing the book and her daughter finished it for her. In book club, we all loved the story and the writing style and felt the end wasn't as good as the rest. We wondered if it was because it was the daughter who wrote the end? Anyway, Merry Christmas!