Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Day



A little late posting this May Day bag and was also a day late hanging it on my neighbour's door because I thought May 1 was Sunday and found out Sat. night it was Sat. I went over Sunday when she was out and hung it on the door knob. I found out when she called me to thank me that her birthday was May 1 which I did not know. I have enough trouble keeping up with family birthdays let alone neighbours and friends.

These are so much fun to make and really don't take very long if you have all the materials on hand. Diane from Diane's Musings started the idea and I bet a lot of bags are being made from her directions. Thanks again Diane.

My friend Mary Anne in Canada gave the names of a few of her friends who are blogging and some having giveaways. The one gal Yvonne of: http://inkspillersattic.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-blogoversary-giveaway.html is celebrating her 1 year anniversery and she has made 300 posts. To me that is incredible - my hat is off to her. Her blog is very interesting. Go take a peek and sign up for the giveaway and make a new friend.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

What a lovely little bag. That is an interesting tradition, I had not heard of it before.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This is a pretty bag Freda and I know your neighbour must have loved it. How nice that her birthday is on the same day!