Friday, August 7, 2009


Today I am posting just one pic. It is a watercolor that my husband just finished. He took up water colors a few years back and is having fun with it. He takes lessons every Fri. morning in the summer at the Arl. Hts. senior centre. His instructor is a fella named Jack and he is 84 years old.

You don't have to be a senior to take any lessons they have. Harv says in his class there are quite a few younger people. He also takes his paints to Florida and paints pics that he takes of scenes he likes. I think he is doing well.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'd say Harv is doing great!! I really wish I could paint and draw, but it's a lost cause. Good for him!

Susan Elliott said...

Tell Harv that I like that he was man enough to paint his shoes on a pink background. He's a hero in my book for not being afraid to try something new!