Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Here are a couple of pics of the purse front. I am still beading on this. The trouble is I get it all set up and I can only work for an hour or so then my upper back starts to kill me. I go sit on the heating pad and read for an hour or so until it starts to ease. At this rate I will never be finished both front and back. Only 2 of the pics I took turned out so will show both but they are very similar. I have completed all the joining on the left side as you see it on the screen and did add a few branches on the right side as I had left too much room on that side when I had first put down the initial rows. IF I did it again I would hink about the first rows and where they go more. You can see there is nothing yet between the far right row and the next one to it. That will be my next days work on it.
I see again that blogger has turned my pictures. When I download them they are right side up. I know how to turn them if they are turned when I download them but it is when I enter them right side up and then enter them in the browser that they come back sideways. Sorry about that.