Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE SKIRT


Yesterday I finished my son & DIL's crazy quilt skirt. this is the third I have made and the last. I made mine which is a larger, different pattern one and my oldest son and his wife wanted one but I said it would have to be smaller. I found this pattern and made them one a couple of years ago. My middle son & DIL asked if I would make them one (at least she did) and so I made another one. My daughter will get mine - the first one - with all the family mementos on it in the next year or two as we are now staying in Florida for Chiristmas and I have just a small tree.

I will show the finished one today and then show closeups of the 8 blocks over the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Maggi said...

That is beautiful. But of course you have to make another one, a smaller one for your Florida Christmas!

Marty52 said...

So beautiful... it will be such a treasured keepsake!

Shane Pollard said...

Another beautiful heirloom gift for your family to pass on for years to come!
What a lucky lot they are!!!