Saturday, December 29, 2012

SUZIQUS HEART

I hve been an admirer of the work of Suzy Quaife of www.suziqusthreadworks.blogspot.com for a long time.

Recently she had a piece of her work on her etsy shop and that was reasonable and lovely.  It was one of her hearts and so I ordered it.  well it came in the other day and was as lovely as I expected it to be.
Dear Suzy also enclosed a bag of her mohair from her goats that she had hand dyed for me.  It is so soft and luxurious in the hand.  I will probably save it to work with on my embellisher next summer - in the meantime I can just handle it and hope I don't wear it out.

If any one reading this is not aware of her she lives in the Victoria area of Australia and has the most gorgeous garden you are ever to see.  She also kindly sent me more pictures of her lilies and roses.  Just beautiful.  I envy her her garden.  Drop in and say hello to her at the blog above.  You won't regret it.  She also included the beautiful tag.





1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - lucky you to own a piece of Suzi's art!!