Sunday, December 30, 2012

CHRISTMAS TWO




 
Last year I found this angel santo and couldn't resist buying her.  I had the pair of crocheted wings around here for ages.  I glued them over her small ones this year and decided I liked her with them.
 
Two weeks ago we were out to lunch and passed the shop where I had bought her.  I ran in to just take a look and what did I find but this small marionette angel that matches her.  She came home with me also - this after saying I am not buying one more Christmas thing.
 
This is my little light green sparkly tree that is really pretty when lit up at night.  the size is just perfect for us now. Well that is my little Christmas show. 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can see why you couldn't leave either one of them in the store. They would have come home with me too!

Acorn to Oak said...

I like santos too. I bought one a couple of years ago. I found a wonderful stand for her last year. It raises her up to a nice height near a corner where she watches over the room. I'd like to get one with legs sometime too.