Sunday, February 1, 2009
















I mailed off my block for Dee's quilt on Wed. so Kate should have it by tomorrow. I thought I would show you the blocks I made for the quilts that Kate & Mona make every year to auction to benefit breast cancer and the cq scholarships. I will post the two blocks I made for 08 - they were purple and gold mainly and if I remember right I made some of the fabric on my new (at that time) embellisher machine. The 07 blocks are the silouette ones and I have a picture also of the gorgeous quilt they made with this group of blocks. As I have said before, the hard part is putting the blocks together and finishing them. Both Kate & Mona deserve a big reward someday for all the time and effort they expend on this project. I believe in "what goes around comes around" so they are due.

No comments: