Wednesday, September 30, 2009






I started this christmas tree skirt last year but did not have time to put it together before we left for Florida. I had made a similar one for my oldest son and this one is for my middle guy and his wife. They are fun to make. The outer skirt is made up of 8 sections that you embellish and embroider then you join all 8 to sew the actual skirt. I did not get the best picture of the complete circle but when it is sewn I will try and get a better one. I did take a couple of individual sqare closeups. I want this finished this week so it is done and to them before we leave Oct. 10.

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hello Freda, My Name is Sharon Chapman. I see that you were part of the tea party for Pat. When I saw your name a bell went off in my head. I went to look at my puzzle pcs. and yes you are the Freda I have been looking for. I received one of your puzzle pcs. in the exchange, but there was no address on it just FredaB. So I wish to thank you (late as it may be) for the beautiful puzzle pc. It was so much fun to do wasn"t it. I hope you join in again. Again thanks for the pc. Sharon

allie aller said...

What a gorgeous tree skirt, Freda!
It's too pretty to cover with presents...

Lisa Boni said...

Such beautiful Tree Skirts! With beauty like that under the tree, there is no need for presents!

p.s. Happy 50th Anniversary!