Saturday, August 18, 2012

WHITE WORK COMPLETED





I have finally finished my wall hanging with the cloths I did in Karen Ruane's classes.  Most of this came from the first class with just one or two things from the second.  I have never enjoyed a class/classes as much as hers.  It was a great change from crazy quilting with all the colors and decorations  I hd been doing over the past 10 years or more.  I have it hanging in my spare bedroom although the walls are a shade of white also.  It doesn't show up as it would if it were a colored wall but it will do for now.  Here are a few pics.

5 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Freda,
That wall hanging is awesome, to quote the younger generation! I never really cottoned on to Karen's projects, although I saw several bloggers working on them. Yours looks as though it is a mixture of your own stitching alongside vintage pieces. Is that right?

Debra Dixon said...

Really very pretty!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Freda, this wall hanging is gorgeous! I can't imagine the time that went into it. It is a treasure.

Maggi said...

Oh that looks so beautiful hanging.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow! This looks incredible Freda - you have good reason to be proud. You are way ahead of me (mine has stalled due to working on the ledger class...can't wait to get back to it though).