Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey day to all who celebrate Thanksgiving Day today. I would be more thankful for a small thing. I posted my yesterdays post a few minutes ago minus the 5 pics I had taken to go with it. On the desktop screen they are correct. when I added them to my blog they turned sideways. One facing one way and the other 4 facing the other way. You would have to stand on your head twice to see them. I have been playing around with them for hours trying to get them to post correctly. If anyone out there can help me I would appreciate it and then show you the pics of this great book.

HELP

Hugs

FredaB

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm sorry I can't be of any help re the pictures. Every once in awhile I have that problem too and have no idea why. Hope somebody else can shed some light on it for you! (Happy Thanksgiving).