Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ON THE ROAD TO IRELAND






Time has just flown since we returned.  The first week always does with all the food shopping, cleaning, getting organized, etc.  I have had my dentist 6 month cleaning this week so that is behind me.
Harv went the next day so he is done also. 

My daughter has done a tremendous amount of work for this trip.  She just found out last night that my Father's family moved from their little town to Belfast and has the address of his house.  It turns out that it is only about 2-3 blocks from our hotel.  I couldn't believe it. We will definitely go by there.  Apparently it is for sale and I suggested to Harv he might want to buy it.  I better not get any ideas.

We leave Monday 25 and return Monday June 1 so it will be a quick visit.

Will take lots of pics and show when we return.  Hugs Freda

ps - I am feeling back to my old self.  Thank goodness.


1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your trip!!