Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NEW GAL

I saw the above gal on someone elses blog and they kindly mentioned they had bought her at Hobby Lobby. Well we do not have one around here so immediately mailed a pic to my daughter and she went into her local one and found her. Not only did they just have one left but were 50% off at that time. She bought her for me and mailed it down. I put her on the bakers rack in my sunroom. What a sweetie you are Sue. It has hooks on it to hang jewelery I assume but I thought of putting some of my wonderful tags I have received from people the latest being from Suzy Quaife. Hers is on the bottom right hnd side.

9 comments:

Createology said...

Your new gal is lovely. Your daughter is wonderful. How fun to be able to view your tags and enjoy them. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Maggi said...

Well done to your daughter for acting so quickly. She looks lovely with the tags.

Debra Dixon said...

Great display!

Gina E. said...

That is a very unusual sculpture - don't know what else you would call it. It is perfect to show off your tags!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - she's lovely! Perfect accessory for your baker's rack.

Carole said...

Hi Freda, love the new "girl" in your life, and I'm glad your daughter found her for you.

Pearl said...

This is so sweet on your bakers rack, looks like it was made for you. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment for me. And now I'm off to check out your site again. Hugs, Pearl

Acorn to Oak said...

Just popped over from Vicki's blog party...still working my way through the list. Your new girl is wonderful. I think I need to take a trip to Hobby Lobby too! :-)

Cheryl said...

Oh I'm loving that new gal of yours... we don't have a hobby lobby her either. But... I could use a road trip to find one! Who knew such cuteness was being sold there!
big hugs,
Cheryl