Sunday, October 24, 2010

WIZARD OF OZ PICS






Karla does such a beautiful job on these swaps. What a lot of work for her. She always does the front cover and they are pieces of art. She even made the suckers she put on it.
The rest are from various gals in the swap. I have really enjoyed going in this and the last one with Alice in wonderland.

Here are some pics of the little booklet she put together. I did not want to take it apart as I probably would not get it back together with all the ribbons, etc. The first pic is the front cover. I did not post all of them but you get the idea.

Hope you enjoy looking at them.

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm amazed by all the detail in something that small! Fun to look at.

Createology said...

It is in the details that draw your attention to the beauty of these works of art. Happy creating...

Shane Pollard said...

This looked like a wonderful swap to let your imagination take over.
The Wizard of Oz is the most memorable film from my childhood.
I really wanted a pair of those Dorothy red shoes!!!

All the tags are little pieces of art!